We Provide The Highest Standards of Service To Our Clients
OCS delivers effective QHSSE management with the highest standards of service to its clients, combined with safe and efficient standards of operation that comply with the international standards, relevant guidelines and regulations. The two keywords for QHSSE:
- Efficiency – Doing the right things
- Effectiveness – Doing things right
Our QHSSE solutions focus on improving the management and mitigation of risks relating to quality, health, safety and the environment, preventing any injury or ill health to employees. This is achieved through the provision of comprehensive rules and guidelines based on a series of well-defined strategic objectives.
QHSSE & Asset Integrity
Our QHSSE processes are built on:
- Legal and other requirement
- Process performance issues
- Environmental issues
- Management review meetings
- Significant Aspect Register – SAR
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment Control (HIRAC)
- Significant risk action plan
The procedure is consistent with our commitment to the improvement of operational performance and the prevention of pollution and associated hazards.
Management System & Objectives
- To maintain zero Injury at all work sites.
- Zero tolerance for drug and alcohol abuse.
- To provide qualified and competent crew
- To follow international safe recommended practices in operations
- Have a thorough understanding of the requirements of health, safety and environment as facilitated by our company
- To work in a disciplined and professional manner
- To provide a healthy and safe working environment
- To develop of a permanent cadre of qualified, trained and motivated personnel
- To support moral, social and economic values to our people for maintaining and promoting health and safety
- To reduce the risk acceptance to as low as reasonably practicable
- To improve HSE skills and performance
Drug Alcohol & Substance Abuse Policy
No Smoking Policy
Stop Work Policy
Road Transport Safety Policy